Thursday, June 30, 2011

Wine Time

It's sexy. It's naughty. It's Civello! Last year, I had the privilege of discovering this delicious wine and being that it's nice and summery these days, I thought I would share it with you! My love of wine could be its very own blog, but what I will say is that I love all wine…but not equally. I am not a passionate lover of white wine, but when I find one I do love…it's coming home with me! Civello is many things, but dull and boring is not one. She is complex with aromas of spice, and invigorating with flavors of white peach. She is crisp, full and refreshing - the perfect summer time wine. Civello is a blend of Pinot Gris, Verdehlo, a splash of Gewurztraminer, Chardonnay and occasionally they even add Muscato Fruliano or Albarino. That is one complicated lady! But your night won't be a bore when you pair her up with some creamy cheese and warm baguettes. Or, make it one on one – Civello is a great wine to drink alone. I hope you will check out their website and give her a try. And, if you are the type to judge a book by its cover….


Label reads:"Sexier than Pinot Grigio, Naughtier than a Chardonnay."
* Photo Courtesy of Civellowinery.com

..it's a pretty good one! Clinky! (Also read as Cheers)

No comments:

Post a Comment