Thursday, June 23, 2011

I Love a Picnic

Most recently, my day dreams are filled with an array of cheeses, fruits, baguettes and a crisp white wine all neatly stuffed into a timeless picnic basket. What says summer like a good ol' fashion picnic? Not much! If your a picnic people pleaser like me, you may find it hard to plan a menu, especially with smaller, more picky eaters (also known as children). Problem solved! While scanning my favorite magazines on line, I found this  fabulous site full of tasty morsels to satisfy an array of taste buds. It even includes a PDF shopping list for your convenience! 

But alas, there shall be no picnic! Not until that beauty of a basket arrives neatly packaged on my doorstep. Thank you Amazon! I do find myself a bit overwhelmed by the selection though. I've included some photos of my most favorites, but who will the lucky winner be?? We will know soon enough!









No comments:

Post a Comment